- 2008 - Set ATA record for most registered straight Doubles at 1,130 straight
- 22 time All American Team Member
- 23 Trap and Field All Around Average Awards (5 first place)
- 20 California State Men's Titles
- 18 California State Teams
- 2006 California Hall of Fame Inductee
- 32 100 Straights from 27 yds.
- 218 100 Straights in doubles
- Highest yearly doubles average on record (99.67%)
- 25 Consecutive years with 98%+ doubles average (4 of 99%)
- 4 years with 96%+ Handicap average
- 2014 Trapshooting Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2015 Grand American High Over All Champion
“Get good instruction and pay attention. Set realistic goals and work hard to achieve them. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day...be patient."
"My focus has always been on consistency. A gunstock that is made for you and only you is a giant step toward becoming a consistently better shooter."
Sean is the manager of the Vernal Rod and Gun Club in Vernal, Utah. He gives Trapshooting lessons. For information, please call 435-789-0418.