- 24 Time ATA All-American
- 13 Time ATA All-American Team Captain
- 3 Time Grand American All-Around Champion
- 4 Time Grand American High Over All Champion
- Champion of Champions titles 2008-2017
- Numerous Satellite Grand and State Championships
- Member of the "Kansas Trapshooting Hall of Fame" since 1999
- 2012 ATA Hall of Fame Inductee
- Trap and Field Average Awards collected every year since 2002
- 11 Grand American Rings
- 200+ Grand American Trophies
- 75+ Satellite Grand Titles
- 328 career “100 Straights in Doubles” (60 at Grand American)
- Completed his ATA Grand Slam in August of 2000 with 100 from the 27
K-80 Special Trap 34" un-single with choke tubes and 32" O/U with custom choke tubes by Tom Wilkinson and a Wenig custom stock (HC1 and HC2).
Remington Brand "STS" Light 8's for Singles and Doubles. "Nitro 27" 7 1/2's are used for Handicap.
Glasses and Eye Care:
Randolph Ranger XL Frames with custom colors by Dr. Frank Rively
Hi-Viz Sights and Sight Systems for excellent sight picture and eye control consistency.